An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
Reports to: GM, Engineering
Supervises: Business Development ExecutivesJob Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
- To carry out business development activities and ensure growth in revenue generation by identifying leads, developing relationships and creating awareness for our portfolio of services in the engineering division.
- Develop pipeline of new business for the company to improve company’s market position
- Build key client relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
- Prospect potential new client through effective networking and manage existing client
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Identify the market / business opportunities, trendsetting ideas and project by researching industry and related events, publications, daily media, Nipex portal and also through existing clients.
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and making recommendations.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks, potentials and estimating partner or client needs and goals.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to division and management.
- Prepare weekly marketing reports on targets and achievements for management.
Key Result Areas
- Number of business development ideas and penetration strategies developed.
- Number of market intelligence generated.
- Number of new project secured.
- Number of new business contracts established for IESL.
- Number of technical partner developed for the company.
- A First Degree in Engineering or any other related field
- A Postgraduate Degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum Experience 10-12 years relevant experience.
- Relevant Professional Qualification.
- Business understanding
- Strategic focus
- Decision making.
- Business development.
- Market Intelligence
- Marketing and sales acumen.
- Proposal development
- Negotiating skill
- Opportunity and relationship management
- Commercial acumen.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.