Oasis Africa Consulting – Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative (Home Appliances)
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible to create and execute residential programs among top dealers in the specified regional area to expand our Client’s market share
- Coordinate with the National Sales Manager to ensure team is effectively maximizing opportunities to achieve corporate objectives.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, strategies, and tactics for assigned region
- Implement and provide pricing, support, marketing programs as approved
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast and sales targets
- Provide monthly a detailed account of all competitive intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information.
- Monitor and analyze field sales reports, interpret results and take corrective action to achieve sales targets
- Travel to support sales targets and responsibilities. Time and expenses to be managed based on needs and expectations.
- Manage all office duties including, but not limited to the following: sales results, financial reporting, and customer satisfaction
- Support the Sales Management Team to meet Regional and Corporate objectives
- Direct and assist the sales team and rep agencies in accordance with the strategies and tactics of the Region
- Maintain appropriate contact with distributors and sales outlets
- Effectively resolve customer complaints.
- Regional administrative reporting
- Monthly Market Summaries
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain company provided tools, equipment and property.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and / or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of demonstrated sales management experience
- Industry knowledge including but not limited to new home appliances industry knowledge.
- Aggressive and seasoned in sales leadership, management and direct selling.
- Constructively manage personnel to foster business and personnel growth.
- Proven ability to deal with customers and to negotiate appropriate outcomes
- Proven ability to organize workloads effectively and to determine priorities
- High level analytical and administrative skills including report writing and formulation business reports.
- Relationship building
- Strong team player
- Self motivation and confidence
- Initiative, commitment and achievement orientation
- Superior sales, customer, and management awareness
- Ability to develop sound business planning process
- Ability to motivate individual team members
- Travel up to 75%.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay / benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online