A1 Power Technologies Limited (formerly Chlorophyll Ventures Limited) is an energy services and solutions provider offering cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
About the Role
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for all Business Development, marketing and sales strategy, processes, resources and activities to boost revenue, profitability, and customer base of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Thoroughly Understanding the business, its capabilities, product, and service offerings and ensures that service benefits / value propositions are available to target markets and accounts
- Achieves marketing and sales operational targets. Responsibility for product, service and solution market share and profitability
- Ownership of bidding processes with support from Technical and Financefunctions.
- Plan and Monitor all Business Development activities including prospecting, Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment and gathering customer and competitive insight
- Defining customer satisfaction standards and implementing to drive service delivery.
- Collaborate with Technical Solutions team in solution enhancement and newsolution development.
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross functional projects.
- Contributes marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand PR and media communications initiatives.
- Supervises and approve output of all team members.
- Bachelors’ degree
- An MBA would be an added advantage
Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in sales and marketing including significant renewable energy and power Industry experience
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong/Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Strong marketing knowledge and proven sales management skills
- High level of Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Must have demonstrable experience of selling new solutions and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Development and execution of go-to-market strategies
- Interpersonal skills, networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.