XML Consult is officially registered as Xcellence My Language Consult on 26th May 2015. The company renders education services. The services include: National Exam Registrations (WAEC & NECO SSCEs (School-base & Private), JAMB UTME, Post-Utme, NECO’s BECE (JSS 3) & National Common Entrance (Pry 5 or 6) etc.); Foreign Exam Registrations (ielts, TOEFL, SAT etc.); Sales, Supply & Production of Education Materials; and School Portal Management.
In order to meet the needs of her growing clients, the Consult is seeking the service of:
Job Title: Registration Officer
- Attend to persons who visit the office to make enquiries
- To regularly update the database of customers: phone contacts and other vital information
- Visits schools to register / thumbprint for students during WAEC, NECO and UTME exams
- Willingness to work late, weekends and public holidays if need be during these registrations in order to meet registration deadlines set by the examination bodies
- Monitor all national exams (UTME, WASSCE: School and Private candidates; NECO SSCE [school and private], BECE [JSS 3] and Common Entrance) registration period and ensure necessary software are installed on the Consult’s systems
- Monitor other education-related registrations like NYSC Mobilization and coordinate all activities relating to them
- Keep abreast of all post-utme screenings in tertiary institutions and broadcast them to clients
- Give out the company’s flier to every customer who visits the office and devise strategies for sales and increase client base
- Write a weekly report about his / her activities and submit to the SRO by Thursday
Qualification / Experience
- An SSCE holder with a good knowledge of computer and who has worked in a business centre or as a secretary in an organization
- NCE holder in Business Education with a versed typewriting / shorthand background
- OND or HND holder in Office Technology or Secretarial Studies
- Those who would be going for 1 year industrial attachment, who read office technology or meet above requirements, can equally apply.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Average / Good knowledge of CorelDraw & Photoshop, at least to edit pictures, would be an added advantage
- Good use of smartphone and Internet
- Ability to operate POS machine
- Knowledge of online payment via Remita, e-tranzact etc
- Knowledge of WAEC and NECO software for junior and senior secondary school exams
- Diligence and ability to register candidates for the WAEC, NECO, Jamb and foreign exams void of mistakes with names, email, DOB, subjects etc
- Knowledge of WAEC syllabus and JAMB brochure
- And good communication skill in English.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2020.