An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Coordinator
- To create, prepare and implement the HSE /Quality plan and any associated or relevant directives and instructions needed to support the plan.
- The main duties will be to provide continuous support to ensure that projects or operations comply with the requirement of the QHSE Management System
- Ensure adequate communication of HSE/Quality policy to all staff
- Develop, review and update Quality / HSE project plan, procedures
- Ensure Hazards are identified, assessed and manage on all projects
- Develop HSE / Quality inspection schedule and monitor the implementation
- Drive and deliver HSE presentation during HSE meeting
- Support the teams in achieving specific HSE / Quality requirements of project
- Maintain and update HSE action database daily
- Promote HSE culture in the work place through presentations at meeting and poster
- Coordinate and conduct emergency drill
- Conduct JSA and tool box talk for vendors working in the facility
- Conduct Risk assessment for new projects
- Assist in incident investigations when required
- Assist in carrying internal and external audits
- Regularly ensure the preparedness of staff to respond to emergencies should they arise
- Identify staff HSE training measures to close it
- Make request for appropriate PPE and ensure that all personnel going to site are given appropriate PPE’s and ensure their usage
- Conducts HSE inductions for new staff and contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences
- A trained HSE auditor in OHS 18001, EMS 14001 and QMS 9001 additional advantage
- Possess certification in Nebosh
- 4 – 6 years work experience in similar position.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.