An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Proposal & Tendering Coordinator
Reports to: Head, Tendering & Proposal
- Preparation of bid documents as per client/tender requirements and in line with company process and policies
- Support in conducting rate analysis and project costing using appropriate models and develop new models as may be required
- To assist in providing cost estimates for the development and execution of the project plan, perform quality assurance on cost control procedures, and monitor costs and collect cost data to ensure conformity with management’s budget directives
- Interpret bid specifications and requirements designs and drawings and ensure that all that is required for projects is captured
- Invite and interpret quotations from external vendors/ sub-contractors and negotiate with them as may be required
- Participate in tendering by preparing tender submittals such as method statement, project schedule, bar chart, histogram, site organisation chart, S curve, etc
- Work with divisions to review job costs and agree on submissions to be included in tender
- Carry out quantity estimation
- Specify items and material rates and prepare Bill of Quantities or Bill of Materials
- Carry out cost and material reconciliation as may be required
- A first degree in Engineering
- A post graduate degree in MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum Experience: 8 – 10 years of experience
- Professional Qualification Project Management certification.
- Organizational Competencies
- Analyzing Information
- Statistical Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Financial Skills
- Planning and control
- Understanding of business principles and finance
- Computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheet and estimating software programs.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.