La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: Internal and External
Main Purpose of the Position
- The Partnership Officer is responsible to provide full support to the Partnership Team in securing and ensuring a continued and growing partnering
Essential Job Duties
- Develops and implements a Partnership Strategy that supports the bank’s Strategy and that ensures the very best of relationships with partners, clients and stakeholders.
- Ensures that all team members understand the importance of the Partnership Strategy and how it relates to them, and that they are fully involved in its implementation.
- Ensures excellent relations with key partners, and put in place systems that maintain them.
- Ensures effective engagement of strategic partners.
- Maintains a database of information relating to Partners such other details as are relevant to the development and maintenance of those partnerships.
- Coach the CSS and TLs on how to conduct performance meetings; participate in some of them in order to gather feedback.
- Develops and manages Memorandum Of Understandings as may arise from partnerships
- Perform detailed desk research on potential partners.
- Creating the proposals and presentations to enable partnership opportunities.
- Following-up on conversations and processes.
- Identifying best practices and incorporating new ideas for partnership building.
- The role and tasks will evolve with the growth of the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND or PGD in Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Engineering or Arts.
- MCIB is an advantage.
- At least two years work experience as a staff of Advans La Fayette MFB with satisfactory rating in last appraisal (internal) or at least two years work experience as a partnership officer in a financial institution.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
- Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value driven.
- Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures; Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Time conscious and purposeful.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online