The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. As a Management outpost, it synthesizes the managerial and strategic needs of the subsidiaries, drives the vision and positions the firms for competitiveness.
Operations Supervisor, Pick-Up Services
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- The Operations Supervisor, Pick-up Services co-ordinates, monitors and reports all operational activities of pick-up service and the pick-up center while promoting the goodwill of the GIGM brand through the delivery of excellent customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate pick-up service activities across all GIGM Pick-up locations
- Identify, create and grow new pick up points working with the Operations Managers (OM) across different locations
- Re-route & Rescheduling bookings
- Make advance and online travel bookings for Guests
- Collate and follow up with daily Pick-up requests
- Submit daily Pick-up-service reports
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records
- Resolve pick-up service issues by clarifying the Guests’ complaints either via phone, email or in person
- Escalate traveling reschedule & pick-up challenges to the appropriate unit(s) within the GIGM Operations team
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to Pick-up Service, Trip scheduling, fares and payment methods.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders for enhanced productivity
- Adhere to company policies on guaranteed reservations and no-shows
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products and services
- Lodge daily sales and conduct sales reconciliation with the head office accountant
- Perform other assigned duties.
- B.Sc. qualification or its equivalent in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years customer service or operations experience
- Experience within a service and/or an e-commerce environment is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
Personality Requirements / Traits:
- Must be customer-centric
- High level of integrity
- A self-starter with supervisory / leadership abilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letter and CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates within Lekki and its environs will be contacted.