We will explain how to apply for Aldelia Group Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like recruitment process , application process, salary and application portal. etc.
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic and Supply Manager
Reports to: Factory Manager
- Ensure purchase done in a transparent, professional and transparent manner.
- Ensures internal procedures defined & properly followed within defined procurement good processes.
- Strategically plan and design logistics processes for the development of new products, inventory
- management and systems, manufacturing, shipment and delivery and returns on products.
- Ensure appropriate procurement documentation systems are in place to process orders
- Ensure the maximum optimization of resources and outputs in the best interest of both clients and the society
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain employees
- Manage the development and implementation of contract management and procurement frameworks
- Conduct supply chain risk assessment and management plan
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
- Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance
- specifications, and serving as a liaison with the organizations
- Fluency in Hausa Language is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience in same capacity
- Masters in Logistics or 10 years of supply chain, logistics, or warehouse management experience
- Necessary certifications
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.