Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liquidity Management Services Product Manager
Regular Job ID: 19148271
Time Type: Full time
Job Function: Product Management and Development
Employee Status: Regular
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the management of the Cash Balance sheet. This implies a significant measure of accountability for business performance and to optimize the returns for Cash Management through policies in conjunction with Treasury.
- Identify and drive implementation of liquidity management solutions to enhance growth in liabilities, meet the global liquidity management requirements of our global corporates within the constraints of local institutional framework and market regulations.
- Be the catalyst for replication of existing Global Cash management capabilities in Nigeria.
- Develop and consistently update existing and new products, new product roll-out.
- Support other Product Manager in driving sales for market segments assigned in line with the penetration strategy of the TTS Cash business.
- The client impact is significant.
- The cash management business has moved beyond the frontiers of providing access to payments products via multiple channels to the ability to provide solutions to drive operating efficiency and enhance liquidity management at a multi-bank level
- In a fast pace market with rapid changes in product roll out and regulatory direction on infrastructure, the relevance of this role has been underscored by these trends and market developments, the imperative for improved time to market and faster mandate to money for TTS, better support for customers and quicker roll out of new functionalities.
- Management of Cash Balance Sheet and Account Services P&L. Preparation of plans, forecast. Analysis of results vs Plan and providing explanation for differences.
- Participating in Pricing / Deal review and providing sales support. Consistently monitor account services pricing in line with market developments, proactively initiate price changes for review and approval and drive to closure in a timely manner.
- Preparation and execution of marketing plans. Conducting marketing research whenever appropriate. Issue a quarterly newsletter to disseminate information on market developments, impact on the Cash business, provide regular updates on market and product information that impact account service revenues. Consolidate and provide information for senior management and to other stakeholders via the medium of the quarterly newsletter.
- Product development and innovation including overall coordination with Legal, Operations, Technology, Client Delivery and Sales in order to make account services as successful as possible.
- Develop and implement an optimal TTS Hedge strategy under the General Optimization Technique (GOT). Initiate and effect re-pricing in line with Transfer Pricing policy for enhanced returns.
- Proactively manage current account balances within the context of the liquidity environment with a view to understanding the implications of rapid market changes and initiating appropriate responses for optimal returns for the TTS business. Initiate and implement liability growth initiatives to enhance access to targeted liability pools in the market, in liaison with relationship management teams and Sales.
- Develop and understand cost structure of each product and propose alternatives to reduce expenses.
- Prepare and ensure Product Programs are approved in a timely manner.
- Implement and manage analytical tools/processes for adherence with and optimization of transfer pricing policy. Work closely with Treasury to fine-tune and optimize transfer-pricing policy.
- Identify the investment needs of customers and develop investment products that address their liquidity management needs.
- Implement global Initiatives on liquidity and Investment management in Nigeria within the context of market regulations and system constraints. For example, The Global Concentration Engine.
- Develop a liquidity management product proposition by working with Legal, Operations and Treasury to evolve optimal account pooling structures.
- Year on year growth in current account liabilities in Lcy and Fcy.
- First Degree in Social Science, Numerate Discipline / Computer Studies
- MBA or Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management / Finance / Banking / Commerce will be an advantage.
- At least (5) five years banking experience. Treasury experience will be an advantage
- Good understanding of the macro-economy and in particular liquidity management.
- Experience in analysis of business case – (ROI, Cost-benefit analysis
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong creative thinking capability, come up with solutions and innovation
- Relationship management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self starter
- Outside the box-thinker
- Ability to adhere to product management disciplines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online