AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Learning and Development
Direct Line Manager: Managing Partner
- We are looking for an experienced learning and development manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- Following up new business opportunities and making effective presentations.
- The successful candidate will identify training and developmental needs of organizations and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the organization.
- Develop training content as solutions to client employee knowledge and or skills gaps
- The overall responsibilities include: Identifying and assessing future and current training needs, developing an overall or individualized training and development plan and deploying a wide variety of training methods for client organizations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Module development for each sectoral trainings and technical support to all programs capacity building activities
- Bachelor’s degree / MSc / MBA in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Psychology, Business Management, or a closely related field, and minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting, training, employee development, leadership and organization development;
- Proven track record / work experience as a training manager;
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence of such
- Strong contacts at all levels of the economy
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc);
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals;
- Must possess exceptional PC skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint Excellent communication, planning and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject title of the email.