Bridgeport Properties is a standalone real estate management company set to change the home ownership narrative in Nigeria. With a number of exceptional housing project across the country and a core competence in the marketing of real estate properties across the nation, we are set to deliver quality and luxury themed homes at the most comfort themed payment plan available on the market today.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales agent to join our team. In this position,you will find new sales leads, deliver sales strategies, and sell company product. you will play a key role in sharing information about our company and products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products and assigned sales target.
- Participate and arrange site inspections to activate sales transaction.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Demonstrate and present the company’s product to prospect.
- Develop weekly work plans and write weekly.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients, updating them on their transaction and LG’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to HOD.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (Sales & Marketing database management).
- Responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to line-manager
- Participate in providing market intelligent reports regularly or as necessary.
- B.Sc degree or HND, OND and NCE in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 work experiences.
- Sales & Agency background (REAL ESTATE)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills/interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.