AXA Mansard is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world-class financial services over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Attends to all walk-in customers, assisting them with their complaints, enquiries and concerns in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that all services to Customers are done within the specified turnaround time
- Creates further interest in the company’s products by enlightening Customers on other services offered
- Processes payment for all walk-in sales and renewals.
- Assists with Admin and facility management issues at the Agency office
- Carries out any other assignment delegated by the Agency Manager
Other Activities aside Key Responsibilities
- Submits weekly/monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Generating of Leads from high earning customers and to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Cross-selling of policies to existing and walk-in customers.
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than the ones who walk into the Centre which attracts sales commission
- Provide assistance for booking and renewing policies with the underwriting teams
Required Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A Polytechnic National Diploma in any related course
- 0-2 years experience in a Customer Service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
- Good negotiation skill.
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja axis.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.