PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Supervisor
- Managing and monitoring of the bank wide PAR % on a daily basis.
- Supervising of all loan processing & monitoring officers.
- Managing and vetting loan processing.
- Managing the bank’s loan profiles and ensuring the monitoring of repayments without default.
- Ensuring all loan documentation are complete and valid.
- Resolving all loan processing, reconciliation and repayment issues.
- Monitoring progress of existing loans & escalation to recovery where required.
- Chair-leading the weekly credit monitoring meetings .
- Bank-wide account (re) allocation of customers.
- Bank-wide monitoring of account re-activation for all bank staff and activating businesses.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.