Jamub Group is known for Swift Service delivery, continuous value creation, and product differentiation. We provide superlative services in construction, consultancy and training, equipment and material supply, infrastructure development, Oil and gas, Property, Curriculum, and program design, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Architect
We are looking for results-oriented and Goal-driven Architect, who will be involved with the building of projects and reconstruction of new and existing structures for our company. Giving professional opinions on restoring and conserving older buildings, must be able to deal with a wide variety of professionals on any project ranging from engineers to surveyors. An individual who is able to prepare, design proposals for our clients, as well as advising them on how practical the project should be as well help drive our corporate values.
- Should create architectural designs according to clientТs specification
- Adjust designs in other to suit the changing need of a client
- Carrying out project that meets the standard of the company
- Must pay attention to details the concerns not just the building but it surroundings as well
- Must be an innovative with the ability of coming up with creative 2D & 3D designs
- Having foresight when constructing a design (predicting the standard of the building in a few years)
- HND / Degree in Architecture (building) or Masters in Architecture or its equivalence
- Must be duly certified with a professional regulatory body
- Having a proven work experience of over 5 years in a relative organization.
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- High knowledge in building
- Integrity and diligence to work
- Computer literate (with knowledge in 2D & 3D)
- Ethical and highly coordinated
- Proactive nature
- Innovative and creative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- Make sure all standards of the company are followed, that the project remains within its budget, and help iron out any problems as quickly as possible.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Application for Position of An Architect” as the subject of the email.