Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Perform audit planning and participate in planned audits as indicated in the annual audit plan.
- Evaluate the organization’s internal control process to identify areas of ineffectiveness and recommending practical solutions.
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of completed audit engagements to Management.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and cost effective completion of statutory audits.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or an another related field.
- Professional Certificates as an added advantages.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a private accounting firm and/or hands on experience in executing internal audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
N120,000 – N130,000 Gross monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.