An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Monitors the financial system in order to ensure that the organization’s finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all finances.
- Preparation of the budget.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain cash controls.
- Preparing and reconcile bank statements.
- Maintains supplier accounts and processing supplier invoices.
- Ensure accurate data is entered into the system.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Receive supporting documents and verify with payment documents.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years work experience in a similar role.
- Professional Qualification: ICAN
- Must have experience with Sage accounting software
- Must be conversant with Nigerian tax system, law and the application
- Understanding business practices, approaches, organization, politics, and culture
- Financial Monitoring and analysis
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Data Collection
- Decision Modeling
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word,Excel).
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.